Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Obligatory First Post

Yeah, yeah. I'm just another blogger, I know. But i'm going to try this for reals. This won't be about my life, for once. This is gonna be about one of the things I love, Food.

First, a little background on me. I'm a senior in college, about to graduate. Working on my BFA in theatre. Now I suppose you're wondering, a girl who loves food and getting a degree in theatre? I know right? But who says anyone can't love food?

I love to cook. It's a hobby of mine. I feel very much in my element in the kitchen. Nothing makes me happier than a trip to the grocery store and then coming home and creating something with the ingredients I just bought. Cooking is an art, in fact, you can very much relate it to theatre. You take a bunch of ingredients, you mix them together, and then you've got an awesome end result (or sometimes it crashes and burns, no pun intended) but USUALLY it turns out awesome.

Here, I'm going to attempt to talk about my latest creations and recipies and ingredients and the grocery store adventures. Hopefully it'll be interesting. Whether people read this or not, i'm getting myself out there.

So, to all of you out there reading this, thanks.

Till the next time,
Happy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment