Just when you thought that Chili Mac couldn't get any more awesome, IT JUST DID!
1 box of Mac and Cheese
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup of milk
1 can of Chili
Red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Boil your water
2. Add the noodles and cook per the directions on the box (I did 8 minutes)
2.5. (Optional step) Add salt, I find that it helps the noodles from sticking together too bad, and it also helps the noodles from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
3. Drain the noodles
4. Melt the butter in the bottom of your pan (again, I find that it helps the noodles from sticking to the bottom of the pan so bad)
5. Add the noodles back into the pan
6. Add the milk
7. Add the cheese sauce
8. Stir together
9. Add a huge handful of shredded cheese
10. Stir the cheese and noodles together
11. Dump in your can of chili and stir together
12. Let the chili heat up for a few minutes.
12.5. Add a few red pepper flakes for a bit of a kick if you want
13. Dish up
14. Add a dollop of sour cream and top with a tad bit more cheese
15. NOM UP AND ENJOY!
The ingredientsNoodles bubbling away
Draining the noodles
The butter melting
Mixing together the butter and noodles
Mixing together butter, milk, and noodles
Mixing in the cheeseCheese all mixed together
Adding in the shredded cheeseAdding the chiliStirring everything together
Mixing in the red pepper flakes
READY TO NOM UP!
Clearly, it was very good!
Till the next time!