Monday, January 18, 2010

Vanilla Cinnamon Coffee

Ok, so it's been forever and a day since I've updated this. My apologies. Things have been interesting around here, and I haven't had any new recipes for a long while. Unfortunately, I have no pictures for this one. But it's my favorite way to drink coffee, especially if I don't have any of the flavored creamer stuff, and this is way cheaper too. Especially since most of the ingredients are just hanging around in your pantries.

So...He is the recipe!

You Need:
Coffee
Milk or Cream (but if you want to use non-dairy creamer, go right ahead, but it tastes better with milk or cream)
Vanilla extract
Cinnamon
Splenda or your preferred sweetener

What you do:
1.Pour yourself a cup of coffee
2. Add just a little bit of your dairy product
3. Add a cap full of vanilla into the coffee
4. Add the amount of sweetener you like, I usually add 2 packets of Splenda
5. Add just a pinch of cinnamon, not too much, otherwise it'll overpower the drink.
6. Stir together
7. Enjoy!

Note that this drink can be enjoyed hot or cold, if you want it cold, just pour over ice!

Until next time,
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment